Our thoughts to all our VIC APS friends

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Goin' up to search for burnt and injured animals in the next few days. Can't imagine what it's like up there and what we'll find.

Per

don't like your chances.... i've done the runs through the gippsland areas around morwell.... most of the wildlife couldn't make it out like the poor folk that were also cought.
my boss is in CFA and all i can say is what he say's the rules need revision as they are not allowed to do much until it is to late down here in victoria....
many hearts out to those directly effected and all we need is support from the rest of this nation....

also this extreme could've been avoided if people didn't build right next to the scrub... not much to be done about the embers though travelling over 40-50 km's from the scene... and controled burn off near residential areas is an option for the future...

again, feeling for all that are affected and have lost. it's truly a sad time for many

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back