Our Website is UP!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Website looks good & you obviously have some beautiful animals , but asking people to email in the 'cool names' they've thought of for their herps with the singular purpose of collecting thier email addresses for you data base is a bit tacky.

Congrats mate, love the website and well done on purchasing the melanistic blueys, great choice! :D I wish you all the success in the world, the hobby needs more people like you breeding quality herps and selling direct to the public for all the right reasons. Hopefully enough people will follow suit and we can wipe out these pathetic pet stores and commercial 'dealers' who are only in it for a buck. Love your work!

PMSL Miss B,the poor buggers aint got nothing for sale anyway,let them pretend they are playing shops,they aint hurting anyone they are firing blanks at the moment,go watch "Law and Order on TV" or feed some lizards or something :lol:

LOL! I'm not trying to rat him out, I was asking 'cos I wanna do the same thing! :lol:

I think the website looks awesome :D

Website looks good & you obviously have some beautiful animals , but asking people to email in the 'cool names' they've thought of for their herps with the singular purpose of collecting thier email addresses for you data base is a bit tacky.

I hadn't actually thought of that mate - great idea LOL... You caught me - it was totally a conspiracy to harvest email addresses...

Also, just to let everyone know, I've been in contact with the EPA about the site to make sure I'm not contravening any legislation by having the website running...

I hadn't actually thought of that mate - great idea LOL... You caught me - it was totally a conspiracy to harvest email addresses...

My god mate you just can't help yourself again, You just wont be happy too you have riped all of us off - Will you..lol:rolleyes:

Last edited:
PMSL Miss B,the poor buggers aint got nothing for sale anyway,let them pretend they are playing shops,they aint hurting anyone they are firing blanks at the moment,

Yeah I'm sitting here with my little Fisher Price cash register and plastic groceries hoping someone will play shops with me...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back