outdoor enclosure

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bikiescum2003

Reaction score
i was looking a getting a cat today for the misses as we have come to an agreement that she can have one if she gets an enclosure for it! i had a look at these enclosures at my local vet clinic as they have juust bought one. i grabed hold of the side of it and pulled on it hard and it did not move. this one was bolted down to a decking. but i think a lacie would have trouble getting out!! i dont know any thing about the people that make it but well done you have made a dam good reptile enclosure (for larger reptiles, a python will get out!)
the mesh was about 30mm square and i think it was 3mm mesh
anyway i seen a good cost effective product and thought id give em a plug
heres there leaflet
cats%20cage.jpg

cat%20cage.jpg

But the largest one in that leaflet is only a 6' cube. Nowhere near big enough for Lacies and hardly cost effective. Maybe OK for a couple of big water dragons or something though. Nice find :)

lol i wouldnt recomend it for a full grown lacies... im just trying to picture someone trying to get one in there full grown.
it cost me about the same to get the matirials for the 6ft square enclosure and then i would have to put it together and steel does not agree with me. neither do welders!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back