/owner-of-dog-in-croc-attack-wants-reptile-caught

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sadly no one seems to have common sense these days and they expect that there has to be no dangerous animals every where they go. And of course if there is its a menace to society and has to be removed no matter what.
Cheers Cameron

Oh man! Serious!? A croc scores a nice dinner because of someone's stupidity and suddenly it needs to be hunted down? I don't want to live on this planet anymore...

Oh man! Serious!? A croc scores a nice dinner because of someone's stupidity and suddenly it needs to be hunted down? I don't want to live on this planet anymore...

I met the bloke (David Fleay) who was bitten on the **** by the thylacine in your avatar. As he said he was the last man on earth to bear those scars :)

I met the bloke (David Fleay) who was bitten on the **** by the thylacine in your avatar. As he said he was the last man on earth to bear those scars :)

I wish I could have the opportunity to be bitten by one. Some small, romantic part of me likes to think they may still be out there somewhere but unfortunately that doesn't seem to be the case.

This is right up there at the intelligence level who want sharks killed for having a go at a person. Well WHERE WERE YOU WHEN THE ANIMAL GOT YOU?

Scumbags.

I would agree to the execution of the croc on one condition: This idiot woman has to swim out and tell the croc herself....and has to swim back too ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back