• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Palmerton Jungle juvies

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Troy K.

Reaction score
We have 6 MALE pure Palmerston Jungles available. Bred from Black and Gold Greg Prostamo animals. Five of these males are feeding well on fuzzy mice and are growing rapidly although the 6th is still on pink mice (MSCP 8 ). Price is $550ea.

My brother Den will post pics of the available animals aswell as pics of the parents and a holdback from last year. You can contact either myself or my brother Den on 0437 632 453 or 0438 896 457 respectively.

Thanks
Troy K.

P.S I am aware i didn't spell PALMERSTON correctly in the title thread, too many rums after the origin win! Could one of the mods please correct that for me?

Last edited:
Palmerston Jungles

Pics of the available Jungles.

Den
0438 896 457 or 0437 632 453 (Troy K.)

Last edited:
Please don't bump our ads without asking Snakeaddict as Troy only bumped it in the morning and there is no need for two bumps in one day. We appreciate the nice gesture though.

All the best mate
Den

We have a spare 3quarter Palmerston girl here that you can pair a boy up with but if you are serious we will need a $100 holding deposit! $500 is the price on the girl. Yes the stripes are still available.

Den

Last edited:
Hi Den, I would love to get your striped male in the second picture to go with some of our striped girls from stock line but unfortuently just wrong time of the month so was wondering if you would be interested in swapping him for our sillky oak bar/enclosure that we have up for sale. No worries if your not interested but just thought I would ask.
Thanks Allana

Second snake from left (mscp7) is on hold untill saturday. Female also on hold untill saturday.

Pic of 18mth old boy from the same parents of these available hatchlings.

They will be stunning snakes! The pics don't do them justice.

Den

jungleboy05.jpg

Female in previous pic is sold pending cash transfer. We have another 3quarter Palmerston girl for sale to pair up with one of these males. She is feeding well on pinky rats. $500 is the asking price for her. Would make a good mate for the striped boy!!

She has had another shed since this pic was taken so she is alot brighter in the flesh.

Thanks
Den

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back