Paranormal Activity warning may contian SPOILERS

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i downloaded the cops version. i thought it was pretty well done for the low budget but not too amazing.
although if your into the 'unknown' and spirit kinda thing then even thought the actualy movie may be fake, the situations and themes can be pretty believable.

haha just to completely steer away from the movie..
check out this trailer..and its related to invertibrates!!! haha
[video=youtube;9wmTv2nqTHo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wmTv2nqTHo[/video]

i downloaded the cops version. i thought it was pretty well done for the low budget but not too amazing.
although if your into the 'unknown' and spirit kinda thing then even thought the actualy movie may be fake, the situations and themes can be pretty believable.

haha just to completely steer away from the movie..
check out this trailer..and its related to invertibrates!!! haha

HAHAHA! That's one of the funniest things I've ever seen! WOOOOWHO!!!

i wanna see it so bad LOLOLOL.
a** to mouth serial killler LOLLLLLLLLLLLLL
i dont know if i could take it seriously bahaha

I agree Gekambi, those Peta websites have some shocking footage on them, way more unnerving to watch when compared with the majority of the yawn inducing 'horror/supernatural' flicks floating around. I'm yet to find a truly scary horror movie, probably due to my desensitisation of them as a little one (we're talking exorcist movies and the like at 2/3 years old here lol - crazy parents!).

Have to see that one-the trailer just gave me goosebumps. As for that centipede movie-are you serious?? How do people come up with this rubbish?? I was sitting there thinking, this is obviuosly a joke, but nope! Agreed that it would be very hard to take that one seriously!

*EDIT* I can't watch those PETA things! Way to disturbing!!! It breaks my heart!

i just saw the fourth kind. anyone who likes aliens should definately watch this. this movie is too crazy you dont want to believe it....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back