Parkour the sport that i want to do..:)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried it once, gave up after about an hour. I'm so fickle. But good luck, it seems like it'd be fun. Maybe look around for a club or group of people that do it in your area to learn from.

Or you could just look at a lot of videos of monkeys swinging through the trees etc.

to help run away from the cops ahah nah the amount of muscle control them guys have is crazy crazy they have some skill just keep practicing no matter what age you are practice makes perfect
BAHHHAHAHA TOO TRUE STERLO ,,,,,,years ago when I was a young breaking the law teen it was simply called 'RUN THE COPS ARE COMMIN!' now they got some fancy smancy name to it and call it a sport ;)

if u really research it, parkour was invented by the french way back in the day to invade from war people, in the streets and in the desert with lots of rocks

if u really research it, parkour was invented by the french way back in the day to invade from war people, in the streets and in the desert with lots of rocks
I think if you really wanna say who invented it ..then the early cave men would be the ones ..running from a saber-tooth or even a wooly mammoth ...french claim everything ...:)

It used to be called martial arts. Anyone with those talents were very useful for govt agencies etc. Japanese ninja were the secret police of the emperor. Its now a sport because we live in peacetime.
Good luck with it Dylan-rocks, nearly broke your nose,lol! .........I've trained Kyokushinkai Karate for over 12 years and broken bones is a part of any full contact lifestyle....... but if you f.... up some of those jumps you won't be getting any second chances.

Always loved watching videos of Parkour. This one is one of my favourites, espiecally the bits where he's at the gym.
[video=youtube;rDJhPbF3seE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rDJhPbF3seE[/video]

[video=youtube;cNvJy0zoXOY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNvJy0zoXOY[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back