Past Shoulders to Bald

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good on him, and good on you for supporting him.

Maybe think of it as getting a brand new partner without actually getting a new one LOL
You never know, you may like the 'new improved' model even better than the old one ! Change isn't always easy but don't close your mind to it, embrace it. In a few years you'll wonder why you were so worried about how he looks.
Best of luck to both of you

WP, I'd say it was because it was inreponse too a comment that they removed for being nasty...so they're just removing that entire section of conversation is all

Does any one have any tips on convincing myself that its ok. I know it will grow back but still....
No can't help you, its something you will get over with age and life experience. It not how someone looks but who they are inside. And for what he is doing I'd say he is a good guy.

I will give you a tip never let a neurosurgeon give you a hair cut, they only shave half and leave the rest long (great look trust me lol).

I look at myself in the mirror nowdays and think....who is that old fat woman...she seems to live in my house, and I can't get rid of her....but it's me...I'm a young skinny girl inside just as I was when I was young. ;) But in reality my bones are stiffer, I have aches and pains I never had before, my tummy looks like I'm 12 months pregnant, I can't wear high heels or I can't walk afterwards, I need glasses and my hearing is not good, I wear size 18 clothes......I was NEVER going to be like I am now.....but you know what....I keep myself neat and tidy, I don't have to worry about peer pressure from others who want me to look a certain way.... 61 yrs of age.....my God, I was never going to be THAT OLD....youth was going to last forever. But the main thing is.....I like myself just as I am...and my husband loves me just as I am....and I try to be nice to everyone (don't always succeed, but I do try)....when you're young...appearance means a lot...and that's natural. As you get older, you look at life and people differently.

I look at myself in the mirror nowdays and think....who is that old fat woman...she seems to live in my house, and I can't get rid of her....but it's me...I'm a young skinny girl inside just as I was when I was young. ;) But in reality my bones are stiffer, I have aches and pains I never had before, my tummy looks like I'm 12 months pregnant, I can't wear high heels or I can't walk afterwards, I need glasses and my hearing is not good, I wear size 18 clothes......I was NEVER going to be like I am now.....but you know what....I keep myself neat and tidy, I don't have to worry about peer pressure from others who want me to look a certain way.... 61 yrs of age.....my God, I was never going to be THAT OLD....youth was going to last forever. But the main thing is.....I like myself just as I am...and my husband loves me just as I am....and I try to be nice to everyone (don't always succeed, but I do try)....when you're young...appearance means a lot...and that's natural. As you get older, you look at life and people differently.

its nice to hear somepeople are happy with what lifes thrown at them and dont care what nobodys think or say, Good on ya grannie and i hope you get a lot more years to enjoy. Unlike so many humans a bird will fall from a branch frozen solid and not once in its life would it have ever felt sorry for itself and i beleive you and i have this same philosophy. Stop trying to be nice to every one some dont deserve it.

Any change can be hard for anyone. Try and look at it from the point it is hair and it will grow back. By supporting him through this you are supporting and helping so many ppl. What if you got involved and helped raise some funds by getting some highlights or something as well!?If you get involved and talk to ppl you may find there are more ppl in the same boat as you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back