patterns

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
WOW!!!!
they are spectacular...especially the first!
congratz!

Luke

Rams,
Get them to a vet quick there's something dreadfully wrong with them, they just dont look normal. Either showing too much blood or they were born without skin. My daughter thinks they look like uncooked sausages! Put them on the barbie.

They are going to be ***** hot when they get a bit older!

Thanks guys.
I had no intention of holding any back this year but I may have to reconsider,not sure yet though.I would keep them all but space is starting to become scarce.

Thanks guys.
I had no intention of holding any back this year but I may have to reconsider,not sure yet though.I would keep them all but space is starting to become scarce.

Far out Rams.. if these only "may" warrant holding back what does.. awesome looking animal for sure.
Ill definately be right up you for more photos down the line if you keep a hold of it.

Did you "do" any blondes this season? :shock:

Matt.

Very nice indeed,as you previously said,your running out off room,so i will take a couple off your hands...

Far out Rams.. if these only "may" warrant holding back what does.. awesome looking animal for sure.
Ill definately be right up you for more photos down the line if you keep a hold of it.

Did you "do" any blondes this season? :shock:

Matt.

Thats a very personal question mate .........................;)

ohh thats awesome.. very nice looking. do you have a pic of the mum? was she an albino or het, did she have that cool striping?

lucky fella hey...

Thanks guys.

You cant not hold that one back rammer!

Amazing looking hatchy Rams, very defined for its age. Are the colours strong in the parents?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back