Peace on Earth, Good will to all men :) and women of course

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

africancichlidau

Almost Legendary
Reaction score
Isn't it nice and mellow here on APS without all the noisy Sydneysiders? Time to run and hide now I think before they get back from the herp show :)

Yes, it is quiet. I'm so jealous, I wish I could have gone :( . Nothing going on up here in QLD except a nasty storm outside :? Fed all my pythons last night, so I can't even play with them. My husband's goone off to a LAN games party, so I'm here all alone with the kids on a Saturday :( they are both sick and watching the most irritating video - The Wiggles.
...mumble mumble.......

Okay, i'll stop wingeing now :wink:

yeah its a bit slow with all them gone.i still don't see the big thing with sydneysiders and reptiles, i mean they have the smallest places and yet some of them have big collections. whats the go with that?

I havent gone to the show today.
Libba, I live on about 1 hectare in inner west Sydney. I have a mulch pile as big as some peoples whole yard but you'd be surprised where you can find space for another enclosure. Just wait till the kids leave home.

i agree its good with all the sydney ppls gone!!! gives the other states to get a word in edge wise :p :)

Geez Greg I thought it was pretty good. Don't get me wrong, it has room for improvement but I thought all in all it wasn't to bad. An Oenpelli and a glauerti was enough for me to get exited. You don't get to see these things ever. There was quite a range of animals on display and was good to get to chat with a heap of ppl.

I do hugs... I work with Oenpelli and glauerti every week
Stop bragging Brodes.....tell you what, I'll pay for you to fly to Sydney for a week, pay for you to stay here as long as you bring down a breading pair of oenpelli and glaeurti.....hehehehehe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back