Penny the Possum

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jonno from ERD

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
G'day guys,

Here's a picture of our sexy little possum, Penny. She's an absolute terror, but wouldn't hurt a fly. Unfortunately she is very clingy and whilst she never bites, her claws are very sharp, so we can't use her as a public interaction animal. Nevertheless, she is lots of fun, and really enjoys racing around the house at breakneck speeds...unless of course, you bring food out!

1_Penny.JPG

Very cute jonno, she has got some nice little claws on her.

I remember getting them out of the roof when i was younger, crazy little critters!!!! hate to be on the wrong side of one when they get annoyed.

Mate, her screech is enough for me to just let her keep doing whatever it was she was intent on doing.

lol, don't blame you. We always had to draw straws to see who had to open the box when we got them outside. Having said that, there where a few who would come out at night and walk through our legs or sit near us outside with their babies on their back, i think they became very trusting of us after a while.

Cute littel girl jonno. I know i would rather get bitten than scratched up by these little fellas, i have never seen such sharp claws!

Is this girl toilet trained?

Very cute jonno, will you have to release her into the wild or is she a keeper ?

Very cute jonno, will you have to release her into the wild or is she a keeper ?

She's captive bred. She'll be hanging out with us for the rest of her life, could never part with her now, regardless of how much I want to murder her sometimes. We're in search of a male, if anyone knows of some available?

Waru - She is semi toilet trained. She normally makes it into her enclosure before letting rip, but sometimes she thinks that just being near it will do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back