Penrith Reptile Expo - $500 voucher give away

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SnakeRanch

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

Dont forget the Penrith Reptile Expo is on tomorrow from 9am-4pm at Penrith Panthers on Mulgoa Rd, Penrith.

Stop by and say hello at the Snake Ranch table, we will be running a free $500 gift voucher raffle!

Attachments

• 1170_nota_winner.jpg
    1170_nota_winner.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 81
  • 164455_212426768899618_48720575_n.jpg
    164455_212426768899618_48720575_n.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 76
No fair! :( Come to SA :lol:

Ozmid I think he was saying that meaning that its more of an incentive to drive up aka its a good thing snake ranch is doing.......Just my interpretation of what he wrote.

drools i come say hello, i be the bogan in the dexter t shirt, leaving the jetpilot one at home

Photo on 30-01-13 at 6.52 AM #2.jpg

Last edited:
I'm staying clear!!! Every time I go say hi I end up bringing a stimi home... 3 is enough lol

Dont post if u guna be ungrateful.........Nice gesture Snake Ranch u guna make someone happy Tomoz

Ozimid, you have taken my post entirely the wrong way. I'm in Vic, so wondering whether it would be worth it to drive to Penrith is actually meant as a compliment.

And Lachlan, "He" (me) is a She! :p

Damn, I thought I was getting paid on Monday, but my money came through on Friday and I only checked yesterday so I am not going to be going. At least I will be able to make it to the Illawarra expo.

I was just there! Signed myself up! Fingers crossed, I could REALLY do with another GTP...

Ozimid, you have taken my post entirely the wrong way. I'm in Vic, so wondering whether it would be worth it to drive to Penrith is actually meant as a compliment.

And Lachlan, "He" (me) is a She! :p
Sry my dear

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back