Peoples Choice?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jasonryles810

Reaction score
As we all would probably know this years guest speaker at the 2009 Wild Expo at Castle Hill was Bill Love, one of the worlds most famous "herpers". Although the night was a great success, with everyone involved having a great time, the speech recieved mixed reviews.

My question is "Who would be your number one choice for the guest speaker at the 2010 expo?"

Personally i would like to see someone with as big a following as Brian Barczyk from BHB enterprises and SnakebytesTV on youtube. This guy has a simply amazing collection of ballpythons and colubrids among dozens of other species.

www.bhbreptiles.com
YouTube - SnakeBytesTV's Channel

any thoughts?

If only they could bring back steve irwin.... that would be my choice :(

i would go with brian barczyk aswell, his collection and buisness is insane..

heres quite a few speakers that Id like but Brian Barczyk would definitely be one of them..

brain barczyk would be my number 1 choice. i actually mentioned in an email to him once that he should come over and do something like that.

seems as though brian is the man for the job then. would love to hear some more opinions though.

cheers

Of the huge number of'"famous" snake enthusiasts, Brian is the one person I have never heard anything negative about.

apart from snake people Dr Robert Sprackland would be an interesting speaker for the monitor keeping people.. even though I dont keep monitors Id find Rob extremely interesting. Dave Barker would be another Id like to hear seeing I missed him last time he came out to australia. theres quite a lot of overseas speakers that would be good to hear.. Trooper Walsh would probably be interesting too especially to the GTP people..

some great breeders may not be the best speakers though and unless youve seen and heard them before its hard to judge who would be an interesting speaker for everyone.. Brian would be great though as I think everyone thats seem his web TV would agree..

We can make that Chewy character from Snakebytes get bitten by some different snakes :)

I forgot to add Bob Clark to my previous post.

what about some australian speakers as well?
heres a few names that Id like to hear,,
simon stone
peter krauss
john weigel

Would be great to hear Brian Barczyk speak, but also wouldnt mind hearing John Weigel.

I have heard that Brian Barczyk is a really top bloke too. I love his infectious passion.

[QUOTE=Colin;1544806 Dr Robert Sprackland

I.ll second that.. Trying to find where in but i can buy his book from.

I.ll second that.. Trying to find where in but i can buy his book from.

Robs a top bloke too..

Try the Herp Shop Twenty B Books Available at the Herp Shop

GIANT LIZARDS, by Robert Sprackland.
A T.F.H Publication, 289 pages, Hard Cover, 28.5 x 22cm, colour photos. Yes, there really are dragons! This book tells you all about REAL dragons - the monitor lizards - and how to care for them, identify them, breed them…and obtain them. It also addresses the other giant ( over 3 feet in length ) lizards of Africa, South and Central America and other parts of the world including Australia and New Guinea. The author is an expert on monitor lizards and is familiar with them both as pets and in the wild, with more than 20 years experience in their care. $143.00 per copy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back