Perentie

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragon1

Reaction score
Ddoes anyone know where you would buy a Perentie?
Just curious, cause I searched Google, and found nothing.

Dragon1

No, I haven't got a class 2 licence.:(
I was just interested, cause when I do get a class 2 licence...:D

Dragon1

Ok:D
It won't b 4 a while, cause you need 2 be 18 yrs, and im only 12.:D

Dragon1

You will also need quite a bit of space for an enclosure, something about the size of a single car garage works pretty well. Then you need to be able to heat it, pay the heating bills etc.

you give money to a breeder and hell give you one, they normally go for over 2 grand, you have 6 years to find out your info maybe you could just search ;)

depending wat state u r in i have a breding pair and have bred them for the last 2 years and have no way asked 2 grand for them! i keep mine in an enclosure that is 3 metres wide 5 high and about 4 deep and they love it and breed regularly so its just persistance 6 years is a long time so just chill wit somethinf smaller and gain knowledge cause wen i got tagged by my girl i needed micro surgery and it was not plesant cause the male smelt my blood and went all feedy on me it was the first time i paired them and auctually had to restrain them

CCRAAS do you have pics of the bite? And the perenties man a bite of them would hurt was it a big bite or just a little bite? Lol

usually see the on herptrader......
but they are a serious pet, not for the inexperienced..

Mmmm....
I have 6 years to keep other species, I don't think that that wil be a problem lol!
Ive searched Google, and it only came up with one site.

Dragon1

yeah ive got some photos ill put them up tommorrow! it was a fairly serious bite well all bites from them r so i guess it could have been worse! touch wood i havent had the same experience twice! i wish i had school holidays i miss them cause u could just sit around and do nothing but work nowadays is so repetative and boring

look ford to seeing the photos! Lol now back to your repetitive and boring work :lol::lol:

I have been off work all week with phnemonia and trust me its boring!!!!!

i wish i could get time off work cause i desperatly need to maintain all my little buddies i just put a few photos up but none of the bite! snakeaddict wat u breeding this year?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back