Perth Zoo - Loads of Pics (Large DUW)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeh the polariser made heaps of difference... I've taken pics there before but the water looked nowhere near as good as it does now. I like it how the polariser sort of cuts the water and lets you see the underwater rocks and moss etc.... A well worth it investment!

Sorry to be a hassle with all the questions, should I be buying a decent editing program to make the pics even better? I've had a play around with microsoft editor (that's all I have) but it only has a few editing tools like brightness and contrast, and colour saturation... I can probably get my hands on a copy of adobe photoshop... will that do the trick? Cheers

No worries, something like photoshop will definatley do the trick, theres plenty of guides out there on the web for some "darkroom" techniques that can really help to bring out your photos. Just dont overdo as alot of first time users dont seem to notice the boundries. another good one if not is elements which really is just a watered down version of photoshop, still fine for simple editing.

Myself i use a combination of Lightroom and Photoshop with the occasional noise ninja and photomatix thrown in if required. But just play around and try to have fun with it :p

Awesome, thanks for the help! Yeh when I was playing with the editor I often found myself taking a step back and looking at my pics thinking "this looks fake and overdone." lol cheers again!

Awesome pics!!! went to the Peth Zoo about four years ago with kids. do they still have the big croc behind the glass....that freaked my daughter out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back