Peter!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

geckoboy

Reaction score
Peter what the hell are you doing in the litter box ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
peter.jpg

peter1.jpg

Lol this looks like a good profile pic.

GeckoBoy, I am always checking you comments and threads as they never cease to entertain. What's the story this time?

Well it was a normal morning i was checking the barking gecko's and Peter ran into the litter box like he always does, so i went off excited because i was about to get my first python and i came back checked the geckos and he was doing that. Not sure why not sure if i'll see some eggs soon from my female Zelda. Oh well another mystery of the universe. I just got home with my first python he/she's perfect i went to reptile city and they had three that came in the deal. One was a children's python the other two were spotted. The children's was shedding so there was no way of telling if he was tamish or not. So the guy at reptile city got one out [keep in mind it was feeding day today] and it went nuts at him and did a full dinner bite and wrap, Then the last one he held for a minute and said "he's pretty calm i'll show you how to hold him". So he showed me how to hold it and it was cool and i got to have a real good hold. And to add onto that it was feeding day so i got to feed him as well :D.

Great, you should post some pics of you new snake sometime. I find feeding snakes is one of the best parts about owning them.

well thats cool haah, btw i found this vid its pretty funny haha (smooth knob tailed gecko) N. Wheeleri, Knob tail gecko hang'n out. - YouTube :)

Yea i love that video it's pretty cool. Anyone else got weird photo's of gecko's?

well thats cool haah, btw i found this vid its pretty funny haha (smooth knob tailed gecko) N. Wheeleri, Knob tail gecko hang'n out. - YouTube :)

Yea i love that video it's pretty cool. Anyone else got weird photo's of gecko's?

- - - Updated - - -

Great, you should post some pics of you new snake sometime. I find feeding snakes is one of the best parts about owning them.

So true and i've only had mine for a couple of hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back