Petition

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol it's ok, I just wasn't sure where you were coming from ;)

I know what you mean though...it's like with the Wedge Tailed Eagles, they were hunted til they were endangered I think, or close to it. It's very sad :(

I think no hunting enthuatists are taking up its defense cause the arguement gets old. Its one where most people won't change their views no matter whats said :)
By the way, I too signed

The only animals I kill are introduced species, that damage our environment. Cats, toads, etc... I always do it humanely however.

The problem with rattlesnake round ups zoe, is that huge numbers of snakes are killed in the same area, causing heavy damage to the population. Hunting is fairly well regulated, with permits only being given to shoot a suitable number of animals. As long as there arent too many waankers who kill without a permit, and in excess, the population will recover very quickly.

With the roundups though, any old hick can go out and kill a few snakes... Not good...

Sure, I would like all cruelty to animals to stop, but I am enough of a realist to understand that this will never happen. Anyone who does needs to stop smoking so much dope.

Hopefully in comming years this horrible practice will at least be more regulated.

Cheers,
Brodie

Don't be so quick with comments like that, there are millions of people all around the world that look at our 'cull' of kangaroos in much the same way. Our national symbol killed for dog food. To anyone who say it's not the same well the end result is the same, 100's of 1000's of beautiful animals slaughtered.

yommy said:
signed, only in bloody america.....

I will go hunting ferals such as goats, pigs, foxes and rabbits for "sport" no problem. I would not go hunting Australian wildlife. And before anyone gets too precious, if all all life is equal then killing flies, spiders, earwigs and even going fishing is just as "inhumane" as killing ferals.

I have no problem with killing ferals, I have done my share with a few cats but I still don't consider it sport. I would do it because it is a necessary evil. I have killed 1000's of Cane Toads and haven't enjoyed even one death.

I have no problem with killing ferals, I have done my share with a few cats but I still don't consider it sport. I would do it because it is a necessary evil. I have killed 1000's of Cane Toads and haven't enjoyed even one death.

I like you boa :D

The real reason Afro is, Zoe saw Boas old photo with the hair. She a Greek girl and Boas got the right look. Big hair.

Signed. If an animal is farmed and killed humaniely. I don't have a problem what ever animal it is. I wouldn't call this round up farming or even hunting, just plundering. Amagine they did this to stray dogs or wild horses. What would the majority of the public think then?

100's of 1000's of beautiful animals slaughtered.

Thats because there are more roo's in Australia now than before white man came and they have to be controlled. I love it when people start talking about a subject they know stuff all about hunting. And BTW roo taste better than rattle snake so Yommy tells me.......except when its deep fried with some tarte sauce.

Everybody is so anti hunting and heaven forbid if someone kills an animal....then we'll happly feed our snakes cute little rats and mice :roll:

Yes I hunt and yes shoot, why?......because Iike the sound they make when they drop! :twisted:

Yes I hunt and yes shoot, why?......because Iike the sound they make when they drop!

What's that I hear? Is it the sound of a wanker with a shotgun?

Pete's got it right Phillis, it's the hair mate RRRRRREOW!!! MMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmullet :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back