Petlink will they ever learn

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I strongly agree with Reptile_Boy. Its is very silly to continue posting these threads (Plus its almost considered spam in my books) because it is making it very easy for people who want exotics to get them.

Now i know, it is already easy t get them, but posting a dozen threads a week like this doesn't help. Its not Petlinks fault (why should it be?) its a free site so you can't ask much more from them.

Stop making these sorts of threads and the adverts will get half the attention they usually would.

I strongly agree with Reptile_Boy. Its is very silly to continue posting these threads (Plus its almost considered spam in my books) because it is making it very easy for people who want exotics to get them.

Now i know, it is already easy t get them, but posting a dozen threads a week like this doesn't help. Its not Petlinks fault (why should it be?) its a free site so you can't ask much more from them.

Stop making these sorts of threads and the adverts will get half the attention they usually would.

Ignorance is bliss. Im sure the illegals will just dissapear if we dont talk about them??:rolleyes:

Agree with Reptile Boy and Mcloughlin2 these threads are so played out. People have exotics and cats, get on with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back