Photo's from Australia Zoo.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ewan

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
I just thought i'd get around to uploading some of the photos i took at Australia Zoo in December. These were a few of my favourites. Hope you enjoy.

scrubpython001.jpg

greentreepython01.jpg

easternwaterdragon002.jpg

BabyCroc.jpg

inlandtaipand002.jpg

Hey I was just about to upload my Australia Zoo pics from January! Maybe its a sign... :lol:;)

Great pics, love the GTP's ay

perentie01.jpg

KingBrown01.jpg

KingBrown02.jpg

KingBrown03.jpg

thank you. there is more pics in my myspace blog. but ill just post some more on here.

Man, that was creepy. Earlier today I was on the internet looking at Aust. Zoo website, and am just thinking about organising a trip there in August with my mum (we have a couple of friends in Brissy). When I saw the title of this thread, I said to myself, 'ooh, maybe thats a sign I should do it', then I read the first few posts :shock: Freaky man - I haven't seen an Aust. Zoo thread on here for ages too! Do DO Do DO....................... :)

Man, that was creepy. Earlier today I was on the internet looking at Aust. Zoo website, and am just thinking about organising a trip there in August with my mum (we have a couple of friends in Brissy). When I saw the title of this thread, I said to myself, 'ooh, maybe thats a sign I should do it', then I read the first few posts :shock: Freaky man - I haven't seen an Aust. Zoo thread on here for ages too! Do DO Do DO....................... :)

Ha ha yes! You should definately get up there! :lol:

Haha! That is weird. :p:shock:
You should definately go there. It's a great place!

Was wierd! I've been hanging out for ages - definately going now :)

Great pics :)

OH by the way Ewan, I love that pic of the RBB! They have such gorgeous, evil faces :):p
I only got a pic of its tail haha

OH by the way Ewan, I love that pic of the RBB! They have such gorgeous, evil faces :):p
I only got a pic of its tail haha

They do don't they! I had to come back three or 4 times to get photos of some of the animals in that building. There was one little fierce snake that was constantly cruising around his enclosure and he didn't sit still long enough for me to take is photo.

I really love the pic of the 2 inland taipans curled up next to each other identically. Spooning i guess. Ha ha :lol: :p

Haha yeah that shot is adorable!

When I was there one of the fierce snakes just wouldn't stop moving! He was right up at the glass trying to get a good look at everyone then he'd do a lap of his enclosure and come back to look at the new people etc etc haha!

sounds like the same little fella! maybe he is hungry..... or freindly.

great pics! big looking mulga's, was it just the pair in that huge enclosure?

great pics! big looking mulga's, was it just the pair in that huge enclosure?

yeh there was the pair in that one. one small one and the massive one. its an absolute monster.

This was the best part of the zoo for me....

She was so heavy..

Mrs I

xxx

Very Nice!

My Lady and I got our photo taken with a massive boa at the Australian Reptile Park. It was the first snake i ever held. I wish my hatchy jungle was as placid. :?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back