photos of your turtles

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Matty the photo thief......natureslorephotography and John Cann (Longicollis)

Perhaps you've heard of copyright and or asking permission to reproduce images. Also the word ' your ' in the title of the thread confuses things further.

never new it was a rule against it, back to the topic before the tools popped in .. photo of turtles please if yours or not

please read the site rules http://www.aussiepythons.com/forum/misc/site-rules
General Rule 9 - Before submitting copyrighted material on the site, ensure you have the author's permission. Quote the author's name and website at the beginning or end of the article. This applies to images too.

Last edited by a moderator:
ok i don't understand in the chit chat section there is a thread where people said 'post funny animal pics' there are heaps of them..and they are from all over the net...no one got permission for them....

ok i don't understand in the chit chat section there is a thread where people said 'post funny animal pics' there are heaps of them..and they are from all over the net...no one got permission for them....

General Rule 9 - Before submitting copyrighted material on the site, ensure you have the author's permission. Quote the author's name and website at the beginning or end of the article. This applies to images too.

did the other people also get a warning?

A shot I got of some of ours

Attachments

• thegoodone.jpg
    thegoodone.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 60
i would love some turtles. Can any1 point me in the direction of some info?

We have care sheets and species descriptions on our site. Click banner below

Matty,

I am not the tool stealing others work trying to pass it off as their own

"tool stealing others work trying to pass it off as their own"
Seems pretty tool-ish to me.
i love turtles, never had one tho..

Last edited by a moderator:
"tool stealing others work trying to pass it off as their own"
Seems pretty tool-ish to me.
i love turtles, never had one tho..

he didn't not pass it off as his own. I see people were talking about the turtles they liked and mat posted a photo of a turtle he liked from 'google' he didn't say it was his..he said he liked those turtles. so you are telling me you've never got a photo from somewhere like google or photobucket etc and posted it somewhere and said i like this photo..or animal or whatever it is..you always tell everyone where you got it from?

Bit harsh there. It's not like he posted the pic and said, this is my turtle and I took the pic. Like he said he was just posting a pic he liked that he found. He'd be a tool to claim it, but he wasn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back