Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mysnakesau

Almost Legendary
Reaction score
Last two days I've been out and have some nice photos to share.
Little bird at Smokey Cape Lighthouse
047.jpg

Couple of eastern beardies sunbaking on a rock at Hat Head
078.jpg

Next pics are from Billabong Koala Park in Port Macquarie.
017.jpg

021-1.jpg

039-1.jpg

049.jpg

Coastal taipan
072.jpg

Inland Taipan
076.jpg

Tiger snake?? I think this one's a tiger. Couldn't find a label..
077.jpg

091.jpg

104.jpg

169.jpg

205.jpg

238.jpg

and a pair of scabs who insisted I shared my lunch with them
266.jpg

263.jpg

Nice pictures Kathy :D I always enjoy a visit to Billabong for a relaxing walk around.

I see they've gotten themselves a new coastal aswell, oh and yes that is a tiger snake.

Great pictures Kathy,looks like a nice stripey Carpet having a swim..love the Coastal Taipans....MARK

Great snaps! :D I also like the RBB pic. Such an unusual position to capture it in. What was it doing? I've only seen them up like that during male combat rituals. I presume it was looking up at something?

Nice pictures Kath i like the eastern water dragon pictures they are total scabs we had a few around my cousins house who used to suddenly appear when we were having a barbecue lunch!!

Thank you guys for your comments. :D

moosenoose - the red belly was quite active, moving about his enclosure. He stood up like that for a few moments then he'd move off, come back and stand up again.

They sure are Charlie :D Then their pleading eyes continue to beam at you even when there is no more. I gave them a bit of ham and banana. They loved it and both trying to take food off the other.

Yeah Ryan, I did watch them for a while but they knew I was there and didn't move the whole time. I was sitting right beside them while they blended into the rock.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back