Pic of the MD

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bananapeel

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Pic of my MD

Well I was bored so I decided to post a pic of my new MD who at the moment is nameless.

Sharkyy requested a pic and this is the only one I have on hand so for you sharkyy.
Not the best pic and I need to get more. But it'll do.
The pic makes him look pretty brown compared to him in the flesh. (It is also genderless but I'll call it a him for now)

He will be having his first feed in a few more days but until then, here he is. Oh and the pic makes him look pretty big.

image.jpg

Hopefully the pic worked.
A d sorry for the boring thread with the single lonely pic.

- - - Updated - - -

Should add, thanks very much to AmazingAmazon where this fella is from.
the quality of your animals is fantastic and you were a pleasure to deal with!
highly recommended!

Last edited:
Wow bananapeel he is awesome. Now I really want a snake.

Haha yeah he's a complete sweetie! Snakes are fantastic and i definitely recommend you get one!
Thanks for the comments guys!
I couldn't be happier with him!

- - - Updated - - -

image.jpgGot a couple more pics this morning.
image.jpg image.jpg

image.jpgimage.jpg

By the way the green snake thing is a heat mat for hot plates or whatever that my brother brought me back from France as he struggled to find me a present haha.
so today was the first day I had properly held him and he was fantastic. Not flighty in the least and very curious wanting to check out everything including the dog.
my mum held him and quite liked it but my brother. Haha well he wanted to hold him but was nervous and so he held him and the dumb boy was freaking out every time he started going up his arm. He started laughing nervously and getting jumpy and kept told me to get it off him lol. Very funny to watch. Enjoy!

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and these are camera pics so sorry for the bad quality.

Last edited:
I FINALLY FOUND IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love your MD Bp! gorgeous colours, an amazing little snake :D Bad camera? Wow, must look amazing in real life :D:D:D
Hahaha, lmao my bros the same :lol: He's always like "it's coming at me!!!" :lol:
So glad your parents finally let up :) Hopefully they'll let you get more? I'm banned from getting any more animals :(

Did you name the little guy? S/He needs a name!!!!

What a beauty, he definitely needs a name, have you got a short list of names in mind? you will find it hard to stop a just 1 snake now, wish I could get my MD out tonight but he had a big fuzzy rat last night so I will leave him to digest for a couple of days, got any pics of his home?
we need to start a 'show us your MD' thread if it doesn't already exist

Haha thanks sharkyy! I think he's pretty gorgeous. The first pic is with a real camera but the rest are on phone. Haha @ your brother. It's very entertaining to watch!
yeah I will definitely work on it but I think they'll let up and come good. Your banned?! Haha well you do have a lot!
still haven't named the fella haha. Don't even know if its a fella. Haha

:shock: Poor little No-Name :(

@ baturb I have been thinking of Malachai because I don't like my name and have always wanted to be called Malachai even if its a guys name haha. Lol that sounds so weird. But it's like the name of the gemstone malachite and I am really interested in rocks lol.
or Casper, jester, Flynn or Hugo because Hugo is such a cool name lol!
kind of strange names but I like them.

His home is a basic click clack with paper towels, 2 hides and a water bowl. I might put in a horizontal stick for climbing soon though.
im in the process of building the big enclosure with my dad but he is too small now to move. I'll grab some pics. I know about the addiction! I'm planning my next snakes and enclosures. Haha

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and we should make a thread and Sharkyy should get a MD ;) haha

Malachai is a great name, sounds like you have almost narrowed it down, would like to see some progress pics of the new enclosure as you are building it, again great looking MD

image.jpg Basic click clack with a heart shaped water bowl lol. Found it in the cupboard and it suited the size requirement.
the snake is under the paper towel.
image.jpg That's the adult enclosure in progress. Just needs the tracks and glass the the rest of the timber can go on and be sealed. Oh and a shelf and vents :D

- - - Updated - - -

Cheers baturb. Yeah I'm narrowing it down. Mum keeps recommending things like snakey which is all very well but I wanted something a bit more original haha.

- - - Updated - - -

I like where this going....:p

I do too.... :twisted:

hmmmm.....I should make a start on mine.....I have 3 to make still :shock:

Great looking enclosure your going to have when it's finished, he will love it, I think you can't go past Malachai as being original

Oh sad dareptileboy. I pretended to be allergic to animals and my mum said its a good thing I keep reptiles because they don't cause hayfever or however it's spelt.
:lol:
Keep working on her. Took me 4 yrs.

iv been asking 4 a snake since i was 5 im 14 now and i got lizards and frogs haha and im greatful for that but the collection cant be done without a SNAKE! :D

Here's what you do: Mum, mum, mum, mum, mum, mum, mum, mum, mum, mum, mum, mum, mum, mum, mum, mum, mum, mum, mum, mum, mum, mum, mum, mum, mum, mum, mum, mum, mum, mum, mum, mum, mum, mum, mum, mum, mum, mum, mum, mum, mum, mum, mum, mum, mum, mum, mum, mum, mum, mum, mum, mum, mum, mum, mum, mum, mum, mum, mum, mum, mum, mum, mum, mum, mum, mum, mum, mum, mum, mum, mum, mum, mum, mum, mum, mum, mum, mum, mum, mum, mum, mum, mum, mum, mum, mum, mum, mum, mum, mum, mum, mum, mum, mum, mum, mum, mum, mum, mum, mum, mum, mum, mum!!!!!!
"What?"
can I have a snake,can I have a snake,can I have a snake,can I have a snake,can I have a snake,can I have a snake,can I have a snake,can I have a snake,can I have a snake,can I have a snake,can I have a snake,can I have a snake,can I have a snake,can I have a snake,can I have a snake,can I have a snake,can I have a snake,can I have a snake,can I have a snake,can I have a snake,can I have a snake,can I have a snake,can I have a snake,can I have a snake,can I have a snake,can I have a snake,can I have a snake,can I have a snake,can I have a snake,

:twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted:

hahah i would she would shoot me down and get rid of all my othere reptiles and most of the suff i own if i pestered her that much ahah

- - - Updated - - -

but heres my plan we have the castle hill reptile expo coming up right near my bday mabye i can get her to let me have one there and get a breeder to tell her there not all that bad :twisted:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back