Pic sizes....too big!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We are on dialup still and we don't even bother waiting for the photos to upload when they are huge, they take forever and it slows the whole computer right down. We can't even scroll sideways to read the posts, it just seems to jam. For that reason, when I link to photos to photobucket, I resize it at 25% normal size. It fits on a normal screen then.

Yeah, yeah, I know we are in the dark ages with dialup :roll: but time and money doesn't permit right now to do it any better.

Can you resize within Photobucket or are you stuck with whatever size you upload it as?

Zozo, you go to the button 'edit' above the photo in photo bucket album, and it comes up with resizing picture or renaming in on that page.

YOu can choose 25%, 50% or 75% of pics original size, I use 25 or 50 as they basically fit on the page.

Then you click resize and it's all done :)

OuZo said:
Can you resize within Photobucket or are you stuck with whatever size you upload it as?

If you have a free account PB will auto resize any photo over 250KB.
I think you would be better off going to www.fookes.com and downloading "Easy Thumbnails". Its perfect for resizing lots of images.

Lutzd put me onto it when I first visited this site. Its the best and Free.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back