pic sizes

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

newtosnakes

Reaction score
I want to post some pics of my snakes but don't have a program to resize them, is there any one that I can pm the pics to that will resize and send them back???? ppplllleeeaaassseeee..... :lol:

I can post the pics, it is just that they are too big. I will email so you know what i mean.

I can't resize them as such, but i will transfer them to photo bucket which resizes them automatically, then i can just put the link to them in your post.

the post is stimson pics in Australian Snakes thread. thanks. I have already emailed the pics to you.

I use a program called irfanview. You can find it on the web. It is really easy. You merely open your full sized pic, go to image, resize & choose 640x480 and Viola! you hahe a good sized pic for the web. in fact its probably too easy. I now post too many pictures and people are sick of them. In fact, here's one just to annoy you. My water lilys are starting to flower. it makes the female water dragons happier

Im not sick of ya photos mate, post all ya like as far as im concerned!

You can also open the file in 'Paint' which is standard on most systems, then click image resize also.

ok, thought i would test this theory using paint.....

this is the reason we have so much crime in western sydney, the cops are too busy elsewhere (apologies if there are actually any cops on this site...)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back