pics all the way from New Zealand :):)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BeardyBen

Reaction score
took a few shots in Rotorua NZ of a couple of Tuatara. awesome reptiles. breathe only once an hour.
tuatara2.jpg

tuatara.jpg

few more shots i took of New Zealand Herps.... ill let you guess what these are :):)
gecko3.jpg

gecko.jpg

a3ef612b.jpg

kingskink.jpg

and one more tuatara.. this is my favourite shot
tuatara3.jpg

Great shots mate, were they with the Fuji>?

Beautiful Gecko..

yeah matey still trying to figure it all out but im getting there :):) bought a decent memory card so i can get snap happy :):)

Nice, just remember stay as still as possible, or use a tripod, and use macro, which it looks like your doin!

i can believe they only breath ounce an hour weird but very good photo's mate cute lil herp's

cheers scotchbo they live for extroadinary long time too up to 150 years

BeardyBen said:
so can anyone guess what the herps are??????

The first two are NZ Green Geckos (Naultinus elegans), the third looks like a Forest Gecko (Hoplodactylus granulatus), and the skink could be the Common Skink (Leiolopisma nigriplantare) or possibly the Northern Brown Skink (L. moco).

:p

Hix

The second pic is the lizard f the Bridgestone tyre ad. You know the one with Brocky in it. :lol:

waruikazi said:
The tuatara's have the reminents of a third eye don't they?

Alot of lizzies do, but also like other Kiwi "males" they lack wedding tackle :wink: (sorry TB)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back