Pics of Stimpsons?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Very Nice, Thanks for that, how often are you feeding them, they definatly look like they have some size on my fair sized childreni, how old are they? Thanks Again!

Can't fault them, great little pythons and one of the favourite in my collection.
From memory they were hatched in jan 05 as they are coming into their second season. They have been fed every 7-10 days (but i got them onto rat pinkies early) and thier growth has been really good. I find my hatchies be it antersia or morelia have better growth rates on rats compared to mice. Some of my hatchy childreni from Jan this year can take rat pinkies now and are powering along. Though i will be introducing them to cooling this season, so it will become fortnightly feeds after that period.
In regards to breeding, I don't want to put them together this season, they probably would go this coming season but i want the girl to be closer to 3 before her first clutch.

Bart stimson

meet Bart.... from Pilbara region Western Australia

Attachments

• 2007_0127stimsonsday10008.jpg
    2007_0127stimsonsday10008.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 58

Mt Isa form, hopefully breeding this season.

nice stimmies everyone
i really like those sw qld ones yommy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back