Pictures of Your Collett's and Red Bellies

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep beauties. Any hatcho RBBS photos?

I love Collett's hatchies, but it is a bit disappointing they dull out so much as adults!

Male x male combat
redbellyflare.jpg

redbellyflare1.jpg

redbellyflare2.jpg

Yep beauties. Any hatcho RBBS photos?

I love Collett's hatchies, but it is a bit disappointing they dull out so much as adults!

Good Colletts dont dull off that much as adults, A mate has a mature pair and thier color
is still very stunning!

Great snakes guys, keep the pics a coming! It's about as close as I'll get to owning vens in a long, long time (thanks mum n dad) =P

RBBS, Colletts, from my exp not very different in attitude, neither would be more ideal then the other as a first venomous snake. I haven't had any drama's with any of the ones I have kept over the years, most have been well behaved and the few that haven't have never been too bad that I was worried. Their venoms aren't much different to one another, I think they are placed one after the other on the most potent venom chart, correct me if I am wrong. Both pretty snakes, I prefer the colletts more but still I like snakes that vary heaps in colour and pattern and colletts and rbbs aren't examples of this. You can still have some outstanding examples (more so with colletts than rbbs) but the differences aren't as extreme as other species.

Seeing as I started this thread, here are some photos of a mates Collett's

Sirasch_006.jpg

Sirasch_007.jpg

Sirasch_008.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back