Pink Bearded Dragons ?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mcloughlin2

Reaction score
I was thinking the other day while I was looking through the forums and saw an avatar of a pink bearded dragon, did anyone get some pictures of the pink bearded that was at the Castle Hill expo last year? It was too crowded for me o get a good look and lighting was quite poor.

Also this may seem ridiculous but the bearded dragon on the back of reptiles australia is photoshopped isn't it?

pics? eh?

by pink do you mean albino?

i am the owner who had the pink bearded dragon at the expo last year. She died this year after breeding. A few people took some photos of her when i got her out at the end of the weekend

yes she was a freak from one of my breedings. troy martin told me they are known as salmon beardies which he was involved in years ago. She only had 2 offsprings that turned out the same i will be breeding them this year so hopefully something interesting will happen

Cheers for that. It was actually your avatar i saw which triggered the memory. Can you post some more pictures?

thats so sad that she died, did she ever have a successful clutch? she looks amazing in ur avatar would love to see some bigger photos i havent ever seen anything like her

thats the only photo i have of her unless someone else has a photo of her when she was at the expo. It was the first time anyone saw her i was trying to keep her a secret

What a stunning beardie! sorry for your loss but least there's more from her... all the best, Brad.

wow that beardie is stunning what a shame you lost her. would love to see some of these available in the near future would love to get my hands on some

Woah. Amazing. I hope you can make the line available to the public within the next few years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back