Plants

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reptiles4me

Reaction score
Hi guys ,I was wondering if anyone has used real plants in their enclosures and what experiences you had with them? Because I have here'd people doing it and I was thinking about doing it as well. I'm bot sure if its such a good idea.

when i did it in my EWD enclosure they seemed to die out over a few months. I had put it down to the high foot traffic the dragons laid down. Later talking to a guy and he said i needed a uv globe with a bit of a different spectrum to the beardies?? im not sure what it was maybe someone here can fill you in but if you use the advanced search function( just below the regular search) you will find some AMAZING live enclosures.

I just did that, came back to post and you beat me to it... great minds ay.. lol

@reptiles4me- I know the search function can seem a little dodgy but if you use the advance search(just below the search tool) it is very good and you can search whole threads or just thread titles.

Thanks for the link I also did an advanced search and got the info I was looking for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back