PMs

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bulla_iia

Reaction score
I have to say this as it is getting annoying, If you are going to send PMs then you should have the balls to receive them (not mentioning any names, but it starts with Phoenix). This person wants to jump in and have a go about a joke I made in a thread, but clearly cleared it up by saying "just kidding" and then making a real comment/post, so without reading the whole thing this person decides to read the first line and then jump in on the I have 25 years experience crap, well I have 10 years in the industry I am in and seen people with 25 years do a rat poor job at what they do, so it is not all about experience, nor is it all about book knowledge, it is a combination of many things, if you saw the 60 minutes thing the other night, that guy Simon who has umpteen years experience admitted to being bitten 24 times. so 25 years mean stuff all and do not PM people if you do not want to receive it, by your postings you look like you have 25 years experience and would know the fair trade off game
Yours Truely
26 Years Experinced Thai kick Boxer with a short temper

OMG your an idiot, like thats a bad pm, well you probably got the same problem as me when it comes to send PM's, at the bottom of your pm option box it says click to send to people not on your buddy list.....ya fool

"26 Years Experinced Thai kick Boxer with a short temper"
I would of thought with that much experience you would have the discipline necessary to not have a short temper<shrugs>

copy of the PM

Recipients: bulla_iia

post_old.gif
Today, 04:54 PM
phoenix
user_online.gif
vbmenu_register("postmenu_", true);
Sub-Adult
Subscriber
Infractions: 2/0 (0)

handling venomous snakes..
Hello,

Sorry I couldn’t reply to your “are you kidding statement” regarding pythons and elapids being very different in handling, I have been keeping reptiles for 25 years and a licensed snake catcher for 15 years. What do you thing the differences would be if you compared a Scrubby and a Taipan the equal size or a Eastern Brown Snake and a Carpet python at equal size. Elapids are lightening fast and pythons you can see them coming a mile away.
Well I hope that clears up my statement.

Cheers

"26 Years Experinced Thai kick Boxer with a short temper"
I would of thought with that much experience you would have the discipline necessary to not have a short temper<shrugs>

buggers me where he got that from??????????

please click box

Allow Replies from Non-BuddiesYour options are currently set to accept private messages only from users on your buddy list. If you send a message to a user not on your buddy list, they will not be able to reply to you.Send message to users even if they are not on your buddy list.

lol

LMAO, for those that say "who cares?" obviously with a reply like that someone does, and yes I have worked my PMs out, and I am not really a 26 year kick boxer, I thought I would be childish and try and be cool like pheonix and bragggggggggggggggggggg. but I guess I am not cool like Pheonix, and btw, did you get the answer to that question about EDB or you have to go to google for that

LMAO, for those that say "who cares?" obviously with a reply like that someone does, and yes I have worked my PMs out, and I am not really a 26 year kick boxer, I thought I would be childish and try and be cool like pheonix and bragggggggggggggggggggg. but I guess I am not cool like Pheonix, and btw, did you get the answer to that question about EDB or you have to go to google for that

Mate have you got knickers in a knot or what I wasnt having ago at you or anything I was explaining my statement lol but suit yourself, And what EBD question would that be?
yar ma yung gub pom Mr Thai Kick boxers

I agree it wasnt a thing to care about.....it was ment to be a friendly PM lol..internet ay

ha well poeple do tend to take them the wrong way or even read read back to front at times..

Bulla iia if you took offence to that PM, please accept my apologies, its wasn’t ment to be taken that way, enough said.!!

26 years as a experinced thai kick boxer, is that meant to scare someone ??, how about 26 years as a mcdonalds worker lol now that would scare someone lol,
cheers
brad

26 years as a experinced thai kick boxer, is that meant to scare someone ??, how about 26 years as a mcdonalds worker lol now that would scare someone lol,
cheers
brad

Please be more than a McDonalds worker Brad. ;)

IsK

Please be more than a McDonalds worker Brad. ;)

IsK

lets hope for the best lol, nah i hate fast food shops (well working at them), sorry for going of topic, i might add get over it :shock:,
cheers
brad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back