• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Pogona minor - Dwarf Bearded Dragons (better than Pygmys!)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

falconboy

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Scientific Name Pogona minor minor

Common Name Dwarf Bearded Dragon.

Often called 'Western' bearded dragons, however westerns are a different subspecies. Pygmy Beardies are often mistakenly called 'Dwarfs', but these for sale are real Dwarf Beardies.

Age Approx 10mths

Sex Unknown

Length Approx 25cm

Quantity Available 7

Price $200 ea.

Bred By Their parents after a romantic dinner of fresh crickets

General Description These can be very difficult to find, especially in NSW. Not to be confused with 'Pygmy' beardies, these are genuine Dwarf Beardies, originating from WA. In my opinion they are the cutest of all the beardies, have more personality than Pygmys, nicer patterning and tend to be calmer. Although not sure if thats the type itself or I just happen to have nice animals. Dwarfs also tend to be slimmer but longer legs and tails. A lovely dragon to keep. Love their food, crickets and veges. Were surprisingly easy to get onto veges too.

Very regretful sale indeed due to increasing food costs feeding my collection.

First pic is yesterday, 2 other pics are a couple of months ago. Very cute, don't you think?

Location Sutherland, Sydney

Willing to Freight? May consider for 3 or more. For road transport consider 'Hobbos pet Transport'

Contact Details PM or Ph 0414 397 241

License Number (Required for NSW and SA Sellers) RUUP4A69R

Attachments

• dwarf.jpg
    dwarf.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 254
  • minor2.jpg
    minor2.jpg
    115.5 KB · Views: 185
  • minor3.jpg
    minor3.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 238
Last edited:
Edit:

Closer look show more obvious sexes (99% sure) and are selling the following:

1 spare male @ $200

3x Male/Female Pairs @ $495 each pair.

Note: It seems to be a common misconception these are a class 2 reptile. This is INCORRECT. These are a Class 1 reptile (which is all I have). Feel free to check the NPWS keepers list. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back