Poor Little Gecko

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
oh bel, thats horrible!

Yeah, the poor little man is devastated, it was his first pet! When i was in yr 8 my mates puppy chewed through the tv cord which ended exactly the same, ive since made sure all my cords are out of reach from anything!

Some times the unthinkable happens! We've all been there at one stage!

Sure does, even more so when there are kids or animals involved! Shortly after my kids got their kitten, we had left the house to go shopping, but had to return as someone forgot to get mum's purse :p LUCKILY........the stupid bloody cat had tried hanging himself on a loose thread on my son's blanket! He was foaming at the mouth when i found him, the thread was so tight around his neck i had to cut him free with scissors. Very scary to think that if i hadnt come back home
when i did, my son would have found him dead hanging from his bed.

I just put my foot down on the ground to be met with "wheeek wheeek, wheek", my daughter has decided that her guinea pig is a free range guinea pig. after reading bels posts, not a chance in hell, back in your cage for you Mr pig!

I just put my foot down on the ground to be met with "wheeek wheeek, wheek", my daughter has decided that her guinea pig is a free range guinea pig. after reading bels posts, not a chance in hell, back in your cage for you Mr pig!

Oh, poor Mr pig! But, yeah, smart move, they are too bloody easy to stand on!

Absolutely terrifying! Just to think if your son discovered the dead cat in his room!!!

It wouldnt have been very nice at all. He doesnt handle death too well, when his guinea pig died, after a long 6yrs of life :shock: we had to make a coffin, which my son painted, he then wrote the sweetest letter to bury with bam bam........it read, i will miss you forever bam bam, you were my best friend :( The poor little man cried for months! When his first cockatiel died........i replaced it before he realised, i just couldnt go through that again!

every time we go to the vets since we had the cat Miaow put down, tilly has panic attacks that her animals wont be coming home!

every time we go to the vets since we had the cat Miaow put down, tilly has panic attacks that her animals wont be coming home!

Nawwww, the poor little mite! Just reassure her that 'this time is just for a check up' explain it maybe like it being the same as when she has to go to the doc to get her throat checked or something.

I once had an AHG get into a mozzie zapper and get fried. :(
I didnt see it sneak in, but I sure heard and smelled it :shock: The whole head and neck was pretty much black and crispy by the time I turned the power off and extricated it, but the body wasn't really affected.

Looks like an Asian so at least it wasn't anything rare...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back