possibility snake and reptile expo gold coast

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

troycoop

Reaction score
Hi all
Have been talking to a promoter who is interested in organizing a Snake and Reptile Expo on the gold coast.. He is negotiations at the moment with Parkland's show grounds 5min of the M1 on Smith street.

Just would like to get some feed back on who would be interested in being an exhibitor and some idea's on when the best time of year everybody would like it to be held, Any information would be appreciated as I would send it through to him and hopefully we can have an Expo on the Gold Coast..

Sounds fantastic. As far as time goes, I'd try to pick some time that didn't interfere with breeding, and after hatchlings are ready to go. Being in QLD, only commercial breeders are likely to be able to sell on the day, however I understand you are able to give out cards and details to anyone interested in animals.

YES! would be awesome! July to September or November to early Jan are always good :) exciting!

I'd go, and take some snakes if NPWS would change!

jas

YES PLEASEEEEEE that would be awesome. i reakon just after breeding season with all the new little hatchies :) I'm DYING for an expo close to brisbane!

I would have to drive 10 hours +, instead of the 4 to get to gladstone.
But hope that it goes ahead for you.
Even if you cant sell/purchase reptiles on the day - it is good to display/show them off and you eventually get follow up sales - especially if you live in a highly populated area.

id go and set-up a stall promoting my reptile tour to america, as long as the price for booth hire was reasonable!(im from sydney)

In the meantime you can check out our website !!!
www.route66tours.com.au

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back