post pics of ur parrots

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a male king parrot,a male kakariki, female king...& Georgia

Last edited:
..Pair of superbs, Sylvestor the cockatiel & pair of Princess...

Last edited:
love the cockatoo and the princess parrots

i have decided to get a green cheek conure or anouther indian ring neck for my next bird

Green cheeks are really nice. We dont have them yet. Good luck and dont forget the pics...

or......... get a bird keepers licence and buy a baby major mitchell.
Theyre beautiful birds and not as noisy as sulphurs in my experience.

Im sorry but i dont no how 2 post photos on this so if any 1 could help me that would be lovely

go to go advanced and go down and it should say merge picture or something

dusky lorikeet

here,s one of my dusky male lorikeets, for those that aren,t sure they come from the highlands of new guinea...cheers solar17

Attachments

• Image04.jpg
    Image04.jpg
    207 KB · Views: 56
Im probably going to get a budgie next year or whenver my private seller has some new babies :). I would get a cockatiel but my dad doesnt like big turds :(. I used to have a blue budgie which u would swear was human. In the morning he would screech unless we let him out then he would fly on my shoulder then waddle down my arm and have a nibble of the toast. I also some how loved him so much and cared for him more then i would any other animal that whenver i clapped he would find me and land perfectly on my shoulder i miss my budgie his name was harry. My sister ended up leaving the door open one day in the morning and well you know the rest.. Was a shame i was in year 3 in 02 when it happened. Since then i havent touched a bird that is anywhere as good looking as him let alone the human like personality. :(

And more...` a rosa bourke, male regent & long bill corella...

Last edited:
c9151b89.jpg

heres one of my parrots, have a galah as well. my lutino indian ring neck was stolen and i was told my scaley dissapeard as well. :(

4pvayv8.jpg

Here's a pic of my Alexandrine Parrot, Sirus.He is a noisy little bugger lol... but all in all he's a great little character and very cheeky.

Cheers

Wayne

I did that but then it said please enter ur url of ur picture

alexcropped.jpg

This is Alex, my female Lovebird. She is a terrorist. She's recently begun nesting, so - if it was even possible - she's gotten even worse than before. I have never kept nor met a bird more pyscho in my life :lol:. She was last seen clamped onto my leg.

She's going into breeding once I find an adult male peach-face to be her boyfriend. Thankfully, not all Lovebirds are like my "Evil One".

This is Charlie and my brother Mick. He is an absolutley beautiful bird, but drives me nuts with the noise!

Last edited:
Why dont you just ask him to be quiet? He looks like a reasonable fella!! :lol::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back