Posts regarding Animals

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately there will always be dropkicks with chips on their shoulders. The solution is to report the offending posts ASAP using the small red triangle at the top right of each post, the moderators then decide if the post is not appropriate, antagonistic etc. They are usually very quick at stamping out anti social and nasty behaviour.

This is a public form, with people of all ages and experiences. I think that people need to excercise a bit more wisdom on what they say and what photos they put up. What they might consider funny might be terrible and in bad taste to another.

In responce to the pic i posted on the "cat thread" it DID NOT represent animal cruelty but natures act on an a cat left unattended outside by an irresponsible owner. This is a reptile site after all and the pic had a cat and a snake in it. i do not condone animal cruelty at all.

cheers HK.

No one actually made reference to that image or who posted it at all, that particular photo didnt bother me personally, but on various threads there has been pictures not as 'innocent' as this one..

No one actually made reference to that image or who posted it at all, that particular photo didnt bother me personally, but on various threads there has been pictures not as 'innocent' as this one..[

Hmmm than why the comment of "must feel like a big man" to my post if you weren't offended ??? if so, than why the uncalled for comment ? :rolleyes:

No one actually made reference to that image or who posted it at all, that particular photo didnt bother me personally, but on various threads there has been pictures not as 'innocent' as this one..[

Hmmm than why the comment of "must feel like a big man" to my post if you weren't offended ??? if so, than why the uncalled for comment ? :rolleyes:

Well i didnt think i said anything about, but it seems i did, But you must understand if people get annoyed when people spam a thread with pointless stuff. Especially after so many pointless post.

Well i didnt think i said anything about, but it seems i did, But you must understand if people get annoyed when people spam a thread with pointless stuff. Especially after so many pointless post.

Well you did. :rolleyes:
My post wasn't pointless either - I didn't even get the opportunity to make my point ;)
instead I was hung, drawn and quartered by some nasty lynch mob, who obviously have chips on their shoulders and not a lot of people skills, as can be judged by their nasty comments and remarks - but hey - what ever floats your boats ;)
cheers
HK.

Well you did. :rolleyes:
My post wasn't pointless either - I didn't even get the opportunity to make my point ;)
instead I was hung, drawn and quartered by some nasty lynch mob, who obviously have chips on their shoulders and not a lot of people skills, as can be judged by their nasty comments and remarks - but hey - what ever floats your boats ;)
cheers
HK.

Sorry its just a little hard deciphering pictures of cats shoved into small cages, supposed pictures of dead deep fried cat, and cats being taken by snakes. the reason it was posted seemed to be purely to kick up a fuss and to torment the people in the thread because of the context in which you presented it
What was the point then?
( any way i would like to mention that the purpose of this thread is about all animals)

This thread really seems to be going too far to me......how about we just drop it........we all agree that no one likes animal cruelty of any kind.....end of story.....!!! :)

This thread really seems to be going too far to me......how about we just drop it........we all agree that no one likes animal cruelty of any kind.....end of story.....!!! :)

I was thinking the same thing

geez untouchables it seems your the one now been a bit controlling and the one whom has the chip on your shoulder! Your forcing the views and opinons now... Freedom of speach is a wonderful thing and were lucky to have it!

If someone doesnt agree with something then its to bad for them! Everyone has the right to express their views and opinions, you dont have to like it! If you dont like it, dont read it and reply to it!

Herpkeeper done nothing wrong! I personally dont even like seeing pics of snakes eat anything! Especially rabbits, as i have two free-roamers in my room! But hey thats my problem, noone elses

geez untouchables it seems your the one now been a bit controlling and the one whom has the chip on your shoulder! Your forcing the views and opinons now... Freedom of speach is a wonderful thing and were lucky to have it!

If someone doesnt agree with something then its to bad for them! Everyone has the right to express their views and opinions, you dont have to like it! If you dont like it, dont read it and reply to it!

Herpkeeper done nothing wrong! I personally dont even like seeing pics of snakes eat anything! Especially rabbits, as i have two free-roamers in my room! But hey thats my problem, noone elses

I was about to log off, but im sorry if i came accross this way. I know every one has the right to opinions, that is one thing i was trying to get at, how people cant have the right to enjoy other threads, without spam. And i actually i dont read things i dont like, I hate the idea of hunting so i havent commented or said anything about it in the current thread, But if i deicided to do what im trying to talk about, i would have commented on how much i hate hunting and posted anti hunting pictures, same principals as posting anti topic pictures in other peoples thread.
Well now im off for the night

if i deicided to do what im trying to talk about, i would have commented on how much i hate hunting and posted anti hunting pictures, same principals as posting anti topic pictures in other peoples thread.

Fair call untouchables.

A classic example would have the be the thread started by kairanjie "gravid help", just like SO many other threads it turns into a hybrid sledging match lol. Seriously just type hybrid into the search and you will get dozens going back years when this site first started lol!!
The poor girl was asking for some help and then she gets burnt like a witch at the stake!:(

if there was a dog sitting in the middle of the road id do everything in my power to miss it..... if it was a cat id use all the power i had to make sure i HIT it,then reverse back to make sure i got it ;) I HATE CATS and that my opinoin and im not trying to push it onto you untouchable so please stop pushing cats onto us!!!!

any form of animal cruelty is wrong i dont care if its a bloody cat or a snake either way ur sick in the head if u think its ok to hurt an animal
simple!
cant pick and choose what animal cruelty is

Political correctness in society today is a joke.... grow some thicker skin and harden the fork up.

This thread revolves around the idea.... that super-sensitive peoples believe that their enjoyment is being impacted on by the freedom of speach that others have a right to..... a fair enough assumption on their half.... but this is where PC hypocrisy kicks in, where I suggest handing out cups of concrete.... the proposed solution by the super sensitive, waving their loud and proud political correct flag, is that to appease their hyper sensitivities, that others should buckle and in turn tone down their input, have their freedoms of speach censored, in other words the solution is to flip the coin and inpact on the enjoyment of others.....

FTW... its gone nuts

Why am I forced to eat Halal McDonalds, yet cant buy a non-helal kebab, or even a pork Kebab?

Its all a freaken joke....

Common sense is dead.... if you dont like someones opinion, debate it, or ignore it.... if people feel they want to share their opinion on a subject they should be allowed to.... Untouchables you suggest they overlook the threads instead of posting in them.... I say, why dont you overlook the posts.... I know its an amazing concept and all, but why do you feel its the duty of others to censor their posts to suit your PC whims.... harden the hell up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back