posts with huge font sizes

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ramsayi

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
It seems like more and more people are posting and using huge font sizes.Every time I open a thread like that I am confronted with a huge wall of text and it gotten to the point of not bothering to read it at all.Then you get others who end up quoted said text and all it does is fill up the screen.Is it just me or do others find it irritating as well? I would also like to know what purpose it actually serves the poster?

I hate when it's changed at all personally hahaha

or when people use quotation marks wrong etc (that seems to be the main one)

but I agree...I won't read it either (not that I'd have anything valuable to add anyway..but you get the point!)

It's the "E" equivalent of shouting and used mainly by attention addicts.

There is one individual who I remember said she changed hers because she has trouble reading it at this size. Although considering everyone else writes at this size and she seems to read it fine I didn't quote understand.

There is one individual who I remember said she changed hers because she has trouble reading it at this size. Although considering everyone else writes at this size and she seems to read it fine I didn't quote understand.

and...they should just turn up the size on their browser/monitor rather than torture the rest of us ;)

The one that gets me is re-posting the same pics over & over in the same thread when using Reply With Quote.
There's no need to include the pics again, just quote the text. Preferrably not in a large font ;)

Ni Hao Ma?

Is another language okay? ;)

depends how badly you want your question answered ;)

...with some peoples complete lack of spelling, grammar, and punctuation; they may as well speak in another language!

JUST LIKE SOMEONE TYPING IN ALL CAPS LETTERS IS I MEAN WHO THINKS WE CAN READ THIS ...
AS SOON AS I SEE SOMETHING LIKE THIS MY BLOOD PRESSURE RISES AND I WANT TO POKE MY EYES OUT WITH A PEN SLOWLYYYYYY!!!!! lmao
sorry i just had to :)

¿ʃʃǝʍ sɐ ƃuıʇɐʇıɹɹı sıɥʇ sI

JUST LIKE SOMEONE TYPING IN ALL CAPS LETTERS IS I MEAN WHO THINKS WE CAN READ THIS ...
AS SOON AS I SEE SOMETHING LIKE THIS MY BLOOD PRESSURE RISES AND I WANT TO POKE MY EYES OUT WITH A PEN SLOWLYYYYYY!!!!! lmao
sorry i just had to :)
Plus post written with no regard for grammar. Lol.

Plus post written with no regard for grammar. Lol.

Yes, But i must admit Grammar and spelling are not one of my stronger points ....
as for grammar we moved around so much when i was a child to tell the truth it was something i was never ever taught and just never managed to get the hang of, I manage to get my point across most of the time, If not i ask the kids ( 13 and 14) how to spell something lol ....

I must have irritated all of you at some stage then. I've done a huge "HUG" to emphasise that it was big and I guess I use quotation marks a little more than I should (what about brackets and the like?).
So my apologies if I've been annoying (at least my grammar and spelling are somewhere near the top).
:D

I must have irritated all of you at some stage then. I've done a huge "HUG" to emphasise that it was big and I guess I use quotation marks a little more than I should (what about brackets and the like?).
So my apologies if I've been annoying (at least my grammar and spelling are somewhere near the top).
:D

my shift key doesn't work and sometimes I forget to use the caps lock or leave it on and cant be bothered deleting everything.

i hate it when people post as if they haven't drawn a breath. No full stops or commas, or capitals. its very hard to read whatever point they're trying to get across!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back