posts with huge font sizes

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i also h8 ppl who type lyk dis cuz dey cbf 2 type lyk a nrml prson.

and what about those people who just type a huge passage without any commas or full stops i mean its kind of annoying to not know when one sentence starts and another ends like look i just started a new sentence but you didnt realise did you yeah this is kind of annoying

Thread is about font size and the reasons why some people feel the need to use large fonts.One member in particular tends to write essays when replying to posts and tops it off by using large font size.As for grammar,spelling etc start another thread.

why not ask the members that do it, why they do it. Maybe its their way of standing out...

To answer your question, yes it annoys me.

Oooh, i'll have to pay more attention as i don't think i know who we are all referring to lol.

The only time i edit my replies is when i am replying inside a quote and i change my font colour so you can define what i have written. I did this on another forum and was told it was rude hahaha... it was a dog forum, they are a little more uptight than APS members!!! hehe

Oooh, i'll have to pay more attention as i don't think i know who we are all referring to lol.

The only time i edit my replies is when i am replying inside a quote and i change my font colour so you can define what i have written. I did this on another forum and was told it was rude hahaha... it was a dog forum, they are a little more uptight than APS members!!! hehe

Oh Jay i so have a good line about the dog forum .... but i cant say it lol .... it was going to say it's ok they are all ............. Oh never mind hehehhe

The one that gets me is re-posting the same pics over & over in the same thread when using Reply With Quote.
There's no need to include the pics again, just quote the text. Preferrably not in a large font ;)

That's so my pet peeve ey

Minor Differences - The Oatmeal

This is the image I get when reading posts with either large font, hypersuperawesomemegatechnocolour font or posts written entirely in caps.
Minor difference number 1. Number 2 also applies to me, but that's off-topic entirely.

I hate it when people post in this colour, it's really hard to read!!!

Isn't this one harder?

Or is this one even harder?

Not that I care, but you can insult people in this colour!

It's not really that easy to read.

There is of course an easy trick to reading it.

I was thinking of insulting Ramsayi - but I really didn't want another infraction for insulting in white!

Hoping you're joking. I expect ex-pats to do the best with this IQ thing - considering that New Zealanders far out rank Australians in their IQ. And they also have much larger

Too cryptic for most Australians - so the first Australian to say the words Biggledy Bog - I'll know you read it and you can be assured that your IQ is... Well, unAustralian :)

It's not really that easy to read.

There is of course an easy trick to reading it.

I was thinking of insulting Ramsayi - but I really didn't want another infraction for insulting in white!

wow.. this could become my new favourite thing!! i never realised u could post in white ^_^

Hoping you're joking. I expect ex-pats to do the best with this IQ thing - considering that New Zealanders far out rank Australians in their IQ. And they also have much larger

Too cryptic for most Australians - so the first Australian to say the words Biggledy Bog - I'll know you read it and you can be assured that your IQ is... Well, unAustralian :)

Of course :p I haven't been in Aus for that long... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back