Privacy changes

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dragon lady

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
due to recent cloning of members....& the unjustified personal attacks within them

can the buddy list be closed........so the only one who views it
is the member themselves

i see this will be a constant problem...one that could be simply avoided
at least for not my but other members benefit

d/l

I'm with you Dragon Lady; I agree completely. There is no need for anyone else to see who our buddies are.

regards,
Lockie

Out of interest how is this supposed to stop cloning of members and personal attacks????

personal attacks are made from segregation of members...groups
purple people...green people etc

is this about that idiot last night who cloned you, (except he had an underscore in the name) and was going around talking crap then got abused by me and a few others for being a complete loser?

Steve

That would be the one:evil: Hopfuly they've been kick off for good

is this about that idiot last night who cloned you, (except he had an underscore in the name) and was going around talking crap then got abused by me and a few others for being a complete loser?

Steve

i think its a great idea

for some reason some of the people on my buddy list have been having the same issues and we didnt even know how those people knew we knew each other that was the only way they could

well i hope APS staff..mods will look into it
the buddy list is a great idea..user friendly
just needs to be private................please!

sounds like someone needs to build a bridge ,
time to get over it i say .
if the mods feel the need to change the way things run because of 1 or 2 isolated cases than thay will ,
i personly dont see the need for any new changes , last nights fool didnt use your account thay had there own , sure it was like your user name but it wasnt your user name , so i think it time you got over this self pitty crap and move on with your life ...for the love of god

snakecharma did it happen to u too?

i havent been online today so i must have missed some things

like i said , get over it ,,
send a pm to those that care ,
you have been banging on about it all day ,
save the fourm space and send a PM to a mod.
im sure you allready have , thay will make changes if thay see fit .

i believe im not the only member who thinks this

gather thats why we live in a democracy ....we get to voice our opinion
thankyou for yours thepythonpit

yes i think it's a good idea to get rid of it i don think we even should of had the profiles in the first place!

i dont like that people can read the messages,so dont really use them,my suggestion is stick to using pms,especially if u are going to say personal things,this site is beginning to get so nitty picky ,its ridulous,remember why u come to this forum,for those who have forgotten its because you have a passion for reptiles,you want to learn,seek advice ect,the amout of crap being spoken is getting beyond a joke,turning the experienced keepers away,i have to trawl through the threads these days to find decent posts,and the amount of stupid comments people give the less experienced sickens me,theres a common saying that says,if u havnt got anything nice to say,DONT say anything at all

if it annoys you that inexperienced people ask questions,go to the next thread,dont be keyboard heros and put them down,remember we were all newbys once,so give people the decency they respect,and if u cant,keep your opinions to your self

end of the day we all share something thats similar,a love of reptiles and a hunger to learn more,so dont forget why we are here,support each other or if u cant bring yourself to do that,keep your comments to your self and move on

sorry had to be said

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back