Privacy changes

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
um nope,im talking in general mate,everyone deserves a fair go,no ones perfect,we are all individuals,nothing wrong with a debate,but i like a lot of others are over the nigglyness,this is a reptile forum,not a pick on others forum after all,i unlike many others give anyone a fair go if they ask for advice,call me super newby,here to save the innocents from unessacary stupidity if u like,bottom line is,people come here to learn about reptiles,maybe we should keep it with in the topic and offer suggestions,like help those who ask for assistance,instead of treating them like the scum of the earth,nothing wrong with a little light humour,but full out being negative is just not called for,we are all on the same team,we all wants whats best for our charges yes,some people are rather sensitive,i just find it pretty lame when people get off on puting less experienced people down unnessacarilly,glad u checked my visitor messages to,been ages since i have,anything of note,lol

Thats why i don't like the idea of the social groups at all, it does segregate people, especially having invite only ones.

Couldn't agree more!
Scrap the my space style all together, its only asking for trouble.
If you want a social club, take it into pm or MSN, If you want it all to be a big secret.
Otherwise stop complaining and posting things you don't want known publicly, on a public forum. :rolleyes:

i dont like that people can read the messages,so dont really use them,my suggestion is stick to using pms,especially if u are going to say personal things,this site is beginning to get so nitty picky ,its ridulous,remember why u come to this forum,for those who have forgotten its because you have a passion for reptiles,you want to learn,seek advice ect,the amout of crap being spoken is getting beyond a joke,turning the experienced keepers away,i have to trawl through the threads these days to find decent posts,and the amount of stupid comments people give the less experienced sickens me,theres a common saying that says,if u havnt got anything nice to say,DONT say anything at all

if it annoys you that inexperienced people ask questions,go to the next thread,dont be keyboard heros and put them down,remember we were all newbys once,so give people the decency they respect,and if u cant,keep your opinions to your self

end of the day we all share something thats similar,a love of reptiles and a hunger to learn more,so dont forget why we are here,support each other or if u cant bring yourself to do that,keep your comments to your self and move on

sorry had to be said

i dont think thay need to change anything.

i dont like hypocrites , why didnt you send this message via PM ( like you sugest others do ?) and why say anything if you have nothing nice to say ? , haha except for you of cause you can say whatever you want . and of cause theres that line ( keep your opions to yourself ) why ? is it because only opions that fit your moral standard are allowed ? i thought all opions are welcome on internet forums..what a .......

Last edited:
Couldn't agree more!
Scrap the my space style all together, its only asking for trouble.
If you want a social club, take it into pm or MSN, If you want it all to be a big secret.
Otherwise stop complaining and posting things you don't want known publicly, on a public forum. :rolleyes:
i agree with u both here.

Its a reptile forum NOT myspace/facebook

it is only a few that stuff it for others but ya get that every where ya go

i assume your talking about dragonlady , bye the way she has flooded your visitor messages ?
you are only saying what you are because it has not happened to you yet how would ya feel if someone made a bogus account in your name and put crap on everyone making people hate you for what are supposed to have done when ya have done nothing thats why other sites un - named have closed there chat section due to same thing lets all get along we are all sensible people arn't we, well i hope we are as most of you have snakes

you are only saying what you are because it has not happened to you yet how would ya feel if someone made a bogus account in your name and put crap on everyone making people hate you for what are supposed to have done when ya have done nothing thats why other sites un - named have closed there chat section due to same thing lets all get along we are all sensible people arn't we, well i hope we are as most of you have snakes

it would be like water of a ducks back mate, there can only be 1 thepythonpit like there is only 1 DRAGON LADY , spell it anyother way and its someone else , pretty simple to understand really, sensibley debated , hardly worth crying about. and i wouldnt suggest that keeping snakes automaticly makes you sensible half the population are twits....:?

d/l this is a reptile forum just be happy with how the mods set it out. Its not a chat forum you know.

You can have private "buddies" - but your friends list is public.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back