pugsly pics

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

stencorp69

Reaction score
Hey pugsly - I loved the pics and I recon' you've got balls of steel. The RBB no big deal but the copperhead and adder are brilliant. Thanks for the photos

Sten

Thankyou mate, and before anyone has a shot, it wasn't about having balls, it was just an experience, and a great one at that, and yes I shat myself when the death adder was out!

Also I shoud add I oly held these guys for a matter of seconds, not playing with them all afternoon, I was actually there to photograph some diamonds which I wil be happy to show if anyone is interested.

Cheers

hey pugsly ! crazy pics mate ! loved them !!!!

im guna say ur CRAZY but in a good way !! lol woulda been a hellafa experience !

that death adder makes me want to get one but somehow i dont tihnk so... :roll: lol

cheers

pugsly said:
it wasn't about having balls, it was just an experience

yer I know but you've still got 'em any way. I'm happy to share the experience vicariously :)

Sten

I couldn't even recognise that death adder from side on when I saw it recently. it is not a common way to view a death adder. Normally easy to pick from above.

Thanks mate.

Obviously I didnt have to put them up, im sure a lot of keepers don't but I thought I would share them as it was a good experience which I probably wouldnt do again in a hurry but, still was fun.

And thanks Alexr for starting all this! lol

Anyway back to the main reason I was there!

Heres one for the slugmonster (sorry Real Diamond) fans :lol:

d9c0046edbdb9e9dabcda1497fe9c0af.jpg

fb03f387d68e6e8d228d26434548b7c1.jpg

They were nice pics and really nice snakes. Copperheads are pussycats though, the pic of the Brown was the jaw-dropper.

:lol: after seeing those pics. I now know why all of them are of body shots and not of your downstairs region. (Believe me, I would have done it myself) :wink:

What an experience! I know for me that handling them is alot more emotionally stimulating than viewing them. :? and that most of the people on this site no the consequences and risks involved.

As for that guy holding several venomous snakes of several different species.Your asking for trouble their.....

Well done. Lance.

The copper was more placid than the RBB.

As for the brown, WELL, he is actually a rescued brown which is totally blind, he has had him for some time now, hix might be able to tell you how long, and is as placid as I have seen anyway. He is not your average brown, believe me, he had them and no way was I touching them or would he be unless he was 100% sure it would not strike. Can you be 100%? I dont know but 40 years of experience tells me he can anyway.

He even patted it on the head over and over (another rescued animal) it didnt flinch, was quite amazing.

So thats why I held the brown, im not THAT crazy.. well maybe I am..

Reptilia said:
As for that guy holding several venomous snakes of several different species.Your asking for trouble their.....

I could be wrong, but I suspect they may have been venomoids. It's certainly a great shot - made my eyes bulge for a second!

:p

Hix

PMSL yeah ok..

Couple more of a high yellow BIG diamond.

6669abf81569375f053664496fe7aaad.jpg

4e4176b85ed1ce3e6b20fb46e953dffa.jpg

Perfect Rosettes too. Stunning animal.

pugsly wrote: ? do I think I am a big man, well 6'3" and 100kg

serpenttongue wrote: >100kg? Dude is that fat or muscle? I'm only 67kg, no fat!!!

Oh I had to comment on this one but it was all locked up! :lol:

Muscle weighs far more than fat ST! Are you saying you haven't any muscle either?? hehehe

Everytime i see the Copperhead i just want one. Beauitful snake but Boris is still a champ. Nice diamonds Pugsly....can you believe mine finally shed today too?

Simone.

I don't know what all the fuss is about. I have it on good authority that when free handling venomous snakes, there is a 90% chance that you wont be bitten.

[disclaimer: statistics may in fact be made up :p ]

they are some nice diamonds there.
i don't mind the "black slugs" as you guys call them but to me a diamond is a diamond and i'm biased in that area :D:D:D:D:D:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back