pugsly pics

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was thinking that maybe all the snakes being held together were hosers.

OMG! You said his name!! hehehehe

I don't know what all the fuss was about in the last thread! The deadliest snake in the world isn't the fierce snake, it's the bloody trouser variety, and blokes tend to wave those around willy nilly without giving a moments thought to the consequences! ;)

westhamsc said:
they are some nice diamonds there.
i don't mind the "black slugs" as you guys call them but to me a diamond is a diamond and i'm biased in that area :D:D:D:D:D:D

Good on Ya Westie!!!!!!!!!! I'm with you. Thats what a REAL diamond looks like. Not these Cubic Zirconia Yellow ones, Eh Bec & Zo. :) :) :)

Oi ease up you! LOL

there all the same, just lots of different varieties, some like theslugs some like the gold, some like the in between, thats why diamonds are such a great snake!

How are the netteds pete?!

Moose, dont listen to em... I wanna see it....... I'm sure yours isnt as bad as most of the trouser snakes in Sydney.

Simone

If this comment offends anyone i apologise now. :twisted:

Awesome looking diamond, Pugsly. I love black & yellow diamonds, they rock.

I think thats mad Pugsly :D I personally wouldn't pick up a venomus snake but thats just coz im a lil chicken, lol :lol: but those pics r wicked. :wink:
And the diamond pics2 :D

Here ya go pugsly

Hey Pugsly,

Here is the pic of the female diamond i promised you. She is looking really good since her shed.

Simone.

P.S. Now i just have to re create a photo of me streaking across my yard chasing lizards for Steve6610

P.S. Now i just have to re create a photo of me streaking across my yard chasing lizards for Steve6610
And me too :lol:
I like your diamonds (any colour variations are awesome)

I've held venomoids (tigers, RBB's, copperheads, colletts, browns and adders) and must say the copperheads, adders and browns are nicest IMO :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back