Pure B&W Diamonds

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rxnxm

Not so new Member
Reaction score
This is in response to the 'I want a Diamond' post I started yesterday. Does anyone have any photos of diamonds that are pure black and white, with no yellow?

They have an amazing one at Australia Zoo that is like pure carbon black with white flecks all over it that I fell in love with!

If there are people out there with them where can I get one??

Cheers,

Rory

Mine have a bit of yellow on their nose but are primarily black and white.
015.jpg

018.jpg

021.jpg

I am actually not sure who bred them. I got them, third-hand from a friend. I'll see if I can find out.

Wow all those pics are amazing. Seems like there is a few around. If anyone knows where I can get onto some PLEASE let me know!! SE Queensland breeders would be great.

mysnakesau your diamonds look amazing ! they never realy apealed to me but i love the black and white ones, if you get any baby's i'll take them off your hands for sure :D

Amazing animals guys. I dont think there is such a thing as an ugly diamond. Wether they be black and whithe or black and yellow, they all look stunning.

awsome pics. love them! the colours are outstanding in the last pic.
if any one breeds them be sure to throw them on in the sale yard on here

i have one, 5 yo female, this snake was for sale,i had it 2-3 weeks,in quaritine, of co****, it started behaving odd, a mate helped me( thank u , ewan) to discover it had mites, so have been treating it with tod for 4 weeks now, all good again, have a deal with past owner for a refund, but not shaw weather to give snake back to him now or sell it to some one(telling them full history, im am honest) i have had no problems with any of my other animals, touch wood, thank god & all that...the diamond in question is now back to heath and eating fine.. oh she has blue/aqua lips.. its freaky..

Last edited:
You cant go wrong with a nice B.W Diamond,imo they are alot better than the B.G,just out of curiousty how many ppl have actually seen high yellow Diamonds in the wild.Awesome pictures Kathy,Allies Snakes Pandora Pythons and Tatt2tony

mine is for sale, if anyone is interrested, the snake is now back to heath..full story on here, im not trying to scam anyone, had 10-20 mites thats all, it wasnt 'infested' or any thing...have just got a pair of WA stimsoni's of andy (anteresia1) and have decided to concentrait on them.. pm me if interrested

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back