purple GTS!! omg

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
no a blue will usually have a more yellowish stomach.

Not my Blue GTS he has a blue belly.. Here is a few pics not the best but you get the idea Ill get some of his belly another day

thesamebutaloteasertouse022.jpg

BlueGTS017.jpg

BlueGTS003.jpg

Not my Blue GTS he has a blue belly.. Here is a few pics not the best but you get the idea Ill get some of his belly another day

Stunning Blue phase.

I dont have a deep knowledge of GTS but I think purple would be great for natural
De-selection.
Unless it has a home around a bunyip camp

Anyone got pics a red and black striped one? i hear they are very common where the purple ones live. A bit of a shame how Adobe locale tree snakes seem to look worse than the real ones, any others being herping at Adobe latey?

Anyone got pics a red and black striped one? i hear they are very common where the purple ones live. A bit of a shame how Adobe locale tree snakes seem to look worse than the real ones, any others being herping at Adobe latey?

Haha, Adobe locality/herping at Adobe. I love it! :)

If I still had photoshop I would 'find' one right now.. alas, my computer is new and I lost my photoshop files, and too lazy to get them again lol

Haha, Adobe locality/herping at Adobe. I love it! :)

Back in the good old days it was easy obtaining prime specimens, but now with the 30 day permits and expensive fees its becoming more of a commercial thing. Either that or forage around for a poached one that may have viruses, but i wouldnt risk my collection with that.

Last edited:
my first reaction was to laugh thats not a Gtp look at the body to flat and its been photo shoped too as others have mentioned that said there are some amazing gtp morphs never seen a purple one

Hey herps... you missed a bit juuuust above the snake just behind the neck area... on the white wall... a bit of purple left over ;) Might wanna clean that up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back