• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

PYGMY BEARDED DRAGON BABY (injured)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sofoula88

Reaction score
Hi, hoppy as I have nick named her (suspected female) is one of my beardie baby's that Unfortanetly has been bitten by one of her siblings an is now missing the front part of one of her front legs. She's about 2 months old and is going surprisingly well considering. She is still actively chasing down crickets and eating and climbing, doing everything she's supposed to, and besides the obvious seems happy and healthy. I have treated the wound to prevent infection and it seems to be going ok so hopefully won't need a vet visit but it is a possibility and probably a good idea to have her checked out just incase. I have her siblings to take care of and can't afford to keep her for too long so would prefer to sell her to someone who can give her the proper care and housing she needs ASAP. Someone who has experience with injured reptiles would be good. Price is $60 or nearest offer, not too fussed would really jus like to see her go to a good home. Advanced licence is required. Please call or text me on 0468466807 if you're interested or would like some pics. Pick up is from Brunswick, Vic
thanks

Bump

- - - Updated - - -

Still trying to find a home, is eating and growing well.. Injury dosent seem to Be a problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back