Pygmy Bearded Dragon

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

joelysmoley

Reaction score
Hi i was just wondering if anyone has any info on the pygmy bearded dragon (how much they cost, what they eat, enclosure size), i was hoping on getting one in the future.

Thanks Joelysmoley

They are much the same as a bearded dragon. They are around 70 bucks to buy, they eat the same as bearded dragons and enclosure size should be a 3 footer for a single dragon.

Would a 60L x 45W x 45 H be fine one pygmy bearded dragon? because it will be a spare enclosure when my woma grows out of it.

- - - Updated - - -

They are much the same as a bearded dragon. They are around 70 bucks to buy, they eat the same as bearded dragons and enclosure size should be a 3 footer for a single dragon.

Would a 60L x 45W x 45 H be fine one pygmy bearded dragon? because it will be a spare enclosure when mywoma grows out of it.

Yeah that would be fine mate. No smaller though as it will be too difficult to get the proper temperature gradient from the hot side to the cool side. Best of luck tho they are such a beautiful reptile to own and watch. If you need any info just ask or pm me mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back