pygmy bearded dragon

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

saintanger

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
i bought myself 2 pygmy bearded dragons and got my nephew 2 aswell off a local breeder.

they are so small and cute, so i thought i'd sare some pics.

reps 33 001.jpgreps 33 003.jpgreps 33 004.jpgreps 33 005.jpg

would like to see pics of other pygmy beardies

image.jpg

My 2 before I had to seperate them becoz they turned out male and female if u have two in the same enclosure after about a year they start Harding each other unless you get two females. They are funny when there little there heads are so big compared to there body hahaha good looking little lizard

Never seen pygmy's with orange on their back like that? Anyone have anything similar excpet older?

My girl had orange like that but its gone now my male is a like a white phase sort of thing his asleep ill put a photo up Tomoz

- - - Updated - - -

i bought myself 2 pygmy bearded dragons and got my nephew 2 aswell off a local breeder.

they are so small and cute, so i thought i'd sare some pics.

View attachment 279525View attachment 279527View attachment 279532View attachment 279545

would like to see pics of other pygmy beardies

Are they camos by any chance they look like his

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    133.2 KB · Views: 102
not camos i bought them off a local breeder that only breeds pygmy bearded dragons. the orange looks awsome on them.

well if anyone wants to know were i got mine from pm me. they are just so cute and eat like vacums any bug that moves gets sucked up very quickly.

cute little pygmies lovin that orange!1
thanks for sharing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back