Python ID please

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ellannn

Reaction score
I have been given this python from my dad's friends, friend. So a friend of a friend pretty much. The people that originally had him just didn't have time for him anymore apparently and didn't want him because their kid lost interest or something. I didn't get to meet them, I have been corresponding with them through my dads friend.
Assuming it is a he, he was in pretty bad condition when he came to me. I'm not too sure what kind of conditions he was previously housed in. But he has stuck shed all over him and when I got him he was covered in dry feces.
He's since then had a couple of soaks and a meal so he is on the mend.
Anyway he is on license as a stimpson but he looks more like a childrens python to me. Any opinions?

3cf73a62a4989c92a7e484fd01f75df1.jpg

8e0db4c84343b90aa70eeca0be7a7521.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stimmy going on the eyes

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk

Id say stimmi as well. Not all stimmis are bold patterned like the WA ones. Nsw stimmis are a bit more bland for better a word.

Going on the head shape and its lower jaw and eyes I'd say stimmy too, he has the same head shape and eyes as my wheatie

- - - Updated - - -

With the stuck shed, keep up the soaking. You can also put a THIN THIN layer of olive oil on him, and then use a sponge to wipe him down

I would go with Scott's ID . It looks a lot like this picture of a childreni by Alexander Dudley.

gume2yna.jpg

My first thought was childreni.
Poor little guy. Hope he's getting better.

Fil...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back