• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Quality well bred blonde macs spotted python pair 2.5 + 1.5yrs breed next season

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cemspec

Reaction score
Scientific Name Eastern Small blotch python

Common Name Blonde Spotted Maculosus

Age Male 2.5yrs - female 1.5yrs

Sex M + F

Length

Quantity Available

Price 650.00 FIRM

Bred By M McCloskey + D Kuligowski (Den)

General Description I have a very nice pair of blonde macs for sale (definate) male pure cape york blonde mac 2.5yrs nice markings and colouring, his parents are Shane/Bob breeding. I tried to breed with him last season but the female he was with turned out to be a male so obviously no luck!

Female (definate) blonde mac 1.5yrs is a very nice reduced pattern with nice colouring from 'Den' RP bloodlines and half cape york location (Bobs).

They are both coming into shed so too dark for nice current photos but below are older photos. Last photo taken today of her in full shed colour boy too dark!

I have a very small collection of snakes which are all in excellent health and very hygienic, disease free! Only selling due to needing the space for new animals.

Sell as a pair for $650 firm PM with any questions

Location Cape York

Willing to Freight? Not at this stage, only Road Transport

Contact Details Lisa 0415220043

License Number (Required for NSW and SA Sellers)

Attachments

• Blonde Mac-Fabio  270709.jpg
    Blonde Mac-Fabio 270709.jpg
    309.3 KB · Views: 462
  • Blonde Mac-Stella1 230709.jpg
    Blonde Mac-Stella1 230709.jpg
    131.3 KB · Views: 361
  • RP blonde mac girl in shed.jpg
    RP blonde mac girl in shed.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 267
If you want more photos or have any questions let me know
cheers

My boy finally shed today so I just took some photos of him, still waiting on the girl to shed.

He is a fantastic handler and very quiet as he has also been our pet, he is currently feeding on small adult rats and is just lovely. He was bred by Matthew McCloskey from his pure cape york (Scarff/Withey) pair.

Attachments

• blonde mac male1.jpg
    blonde mac male1.jpg
    191.6 KB · Views: 163
  • blonde mac male.jpg
    blonde mac male.jpg
    194.1 KB · Views: 223
  • blonde mac male2.jpg
    blonde mac male2.jpg
    286 KB · Views: 167
Took some more photos of the girl even though she hasnt shed she still looks pretty good to me!

She handles ok but not as good as the boy, but he was also a pet, she is on adult large mice and was bred by Denver and Troy from their beautiful male reduced pattern line out of a cape york blonde (Withey).

Attachments

• blonde mac female.jpg
    blonde mac female.jpg
    146.9 KB · Views: 134
  • blonde mac female1.jpg
    blonde mac female1.jpg
    116.9 KB · Views: 133
  • blonde mac female2.jpg
    blonde mac female2.jpg
    227 KB · Views: 135
Status
Not open for further replies.