Question on rack systems

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cypptrkk90

Reaction score
In the process of planning a build. My question is, in rack systems you could only keep one species of reptile, correct? because the one thermostat used to heat the enclosures/tubs will create a gradient that only suits one type of animal? if i was to keep for example a stimmy and a carpet at the beginning would i need to buy two separate thermostats? due to different heat gradients.

thanks in advance guys.

Not one species but I'd have those with very similiar needs housed in one rack.

In the process of planning a build. My question is, in rack systems you could only keep one species of reptile, correct? because the one thermostat used to heat the enclosures/tubs will create a gradient that only suits one type of animal? if i was to keep for example a stimmy and a carpet at the beginning would i need to buy two separate thermostats? due to different heat gradients.

thanks in advance guys.

No... same requirement. 32C on the hot end, so you could keep what ever species you want from snakes to geckos (well most species that do well with a 30-35C hot spot)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back