Questions about Jungles

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Definately go with keeping them in a click clack to start with, once they have grown a bit and put some size on, a small enclosure(500x450x450) will be fine.

The general consensus seems to be that a fullsized enclosure is fine, so long as there are LOTS of hides for it to get into, or else it will get stressed out too much

is a 2ft square too big for a hatchie???

Yeah that should be ok, but make sure you get a well established non fussy feeder just to make things easier on you and the animal. As I suggested earlier talk to The Devil, his hatchies are extremely well established and good looking aswell.

2ft square should be ok as long as you have plenty of hides and branches for them . I use small (30w x 30d x 40h )fish tanks for my hatchies .
cheers nico

Both my jungle hatchies are excelent handlers. The girl was a bit snappy for the first week but I think that's probably cos I put her straight in to the 4footer. My boy has never bitten me or even struck towards me and he went straight into the 4footer as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back